Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Movie Reviews

Hello, Jediah and I'm going to talk about future of my YouTube channel "OneEyedPictures1"  more specifically movie reviews. I will be doing movie reviews, new and old movies and I'm planning on reviewing for my first movie review "Contagion".  Since it's a very simple movie and I consider it a docufiction which is a  fictional story presented in the form of a documentary not like a found-footage film, but a film that feels so realistic that it feels more like a documentary than an actual movie.

So I'll review that movie and then I hope to review the Men in Black movies since there's a new Men in Black movie coming out, so I'll review those when I get those on Blu-Ray. So that I wanted to say that I will be doing movie reviews on my channel

No comments:

Post a Comment